Could not find sketch size

JimJim
edited August 2016 in OpenBCI_GUI
Hi,
I'm just getting started with openbci and following the very first at it. 
I'm trying to follow the instruction on http://docs.openbci.com/tutorials/01-GettingStarted, but as soon as I press run button on Processing I get this message:

Could not find sketch size
The size of this sketch could not be determined from your code.
Use only numbers (not variables) for the size () command. 
Read the size() reference for more details.

Can anyone help me to get through this please?


Comments

  • biomurphbiomurph Brooklyn, NY
    Hi Jim,

    It sounds like you are using the latest Processing (3.something)
    OpenBCI GUI was built on Processing 2.2.1, and there are major changes that need to be made to it in order to work with the latest release.

    Please download the earlier version of processing, and it will work fine.
  • @biomurph
    you are a legend! thanks so much biomorph!
Sign In or Register to comment.