Hi, I am a new one, I have some question need your help.

Hi, I am a new one, I have some question need your help.
1. OpenbciGui give out a recording data by CSV format, when I open the file, I found the data is a bigger data, like
0, -9886.74, 187500.00, 3664.37, -187500.02, 12854.06, 187500.00, 187500.00, 46568.85, -0.016, 0.530, 0.124, 02:14:45.628, 1587719685628
1, -9833.52, 187500.00, 3732.03, -187500.02, 12928.99, 187500.00, 187500.00, 46629.49, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 02:14:45.638, 1587719685638
2, -9813.56, 187500.00, 3744.70, -187500.02, 12938.84, 187500.00, 187500.00, 46733.59, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 02:14:45.646, 1587719685646
3, -9887.76, 187500.00, 3658.47, -187500.02, 12853.35, 187500.00, 187500.00, 46815.26, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 02:14:45.646, 158771968564
I want to know what is the data unit, I know the EEGdata is 0-200uv data unit, why the raw EEGdata is a several thousand number. If I want get the 0-200uv data, how to process the raw data?
2. The Openbci GUI has a notch filter for 50-60HZ noise, it is so good, but how can I get the data that it has filtered by OpenBCI notch filter? If I can get the filtered data, I will get more time for my work.

Comments

  • retiututretiutut Louisiana, USA

    The data saved to CSV will always be the RAW/unfiltered data, so that the filters can be changed and applied during playback or analysis.

Sign In or Register to comment.