We are very excited to work with IDUN Technologies to offer this affordable, high-quality biosensing kit to our community! For a limited time, get up to 25% off, no code required. Head over to the product page for more info!
The Dryode™ offers waterproof, clinical-grade signal quality with the ease of a consumer product. This state-of-the-art dry electrode is designed for biopotential data acquisition (ECG, EMG, and EEG). It is compatible with any OpenBCI board (sold separately) using snap electrode cables.
Head over to our documentation for step-by-step EMG data collection and more!
Advantages of the Dryode™:
- IDUN’s Dryode™ resulted from extensive material science research in collaboration with ETH Zurich, published in the Journal of Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- Cost-effective and reusable
- Unique solid gel-like polymer ensures stable contact with skin
- Biocompatible and hypoallergenic materials
- Reduced motion and noise artifacts
About IDUN Technologies
Preparation-free and skin compliant biopotential electrodes with recording quality enable wearables for biosensing and the future Internet of Humans. The Swiss ETH Spin-off aims to be the best interface between the user’s skin and wearable devices to connect humans in everyday life. The Dryode™ is the first product in a development pipeline advancing towards continuous body monitoring for activity monitoring, wellbeing, and human-computer interfaces.
- Electrode contact area is 20 mm (0.78 in) in diameter
- Total contact area is 40 mm (1.57 in) by 55 mm (2.16 in)
- Impedance range is 3.2-5.2 kOhm, unprecedented for dry electrodes
Dryode™ Kit ($129.99) includes:
- 10 Dryodes™ (individual passive electrodes)
- 10 Adhesive patches
- 10 Alcohol wipes
- Instructional leaflet
- Storage box