experiences using brain-trainer.com + BioEra with OpenBCI ?

JamesLowbyJamesLowby Russia
edited November 2021 in Software

Does anyone uses Cyton with Brain-trainer for Bioera for training and TQ assessment? Does it work? Is there filter for 50Hz? What your experience?

Comments

• wjcroftwjcroft Mount Shasta, CA
    edited November 2021

James, hi.

Have you asked on the brain-trainer.com forums? That would be the best source of information. Since Cyton (and Ganglion) are supported by BioEra, it 'should' work.

https://groups.io/g/brain-trainer/

Since brain-trainer sells their protocols packages internationally, they must support both 50 and 60 Hz mains notch filtering. This is done in the BioEra software filtering.

In the past I've used other equipment (Pocket-Neurobics) with the brain-trainer BioExplorer version. The BioExplorer developer states that he is working on a new version that supports Cyton (and Ganglion). But timeline is uncertain.

Regards, William

• Hi, William. Thanks for your reply.
    Yes, I already ask this on brain-trainer forum, I also sent email to them, but have no reply yet.

• wjcroftwjcroft Mount Shasta, CA

@JamesLowby said:
    Hi, William. Thanks for your reply.
    ... I also sent email to them, but have no reply yet.

I assume by 'them', you mean Pete Van Deusen himself at '[email protected]'. He and his BioEra design / protocol developer have the best knowledge of device compatibility. Do note that both Ganglion and Cyton should work with BioEra designs.