Motor Imagery example issue

Hi, I'm following the Motor imagery example in the Docs and I'm having the following problem.

Below is my pipeline. No modifications have been made except for the contents of the example.

For reference, I am using only 4 channels with a Cyton board. No headset was used, and electrodes were attached directly to the scalp for testing.
Finally, when recording calibration data, is it correct to record without checking any checkboxes like the photo in the example?
Please help what is the problem. This is exactly what I need to write my college graduation thesis.

Comments

• Hi Jo98,
    Can you try recording the calibration data with the streams selected? Also, make sure that the networking widget has started streaming data. Let me know the results!
    Eva

• @evaesteban said:
    Hi Jo98,
    Can you try recording the calibration data with the streams selected? Also, make sure that the networking widget has started streaming data. Let me know the results!
    Eva

When I tried by selecting all the checkboxes and recording the calibration data, I got the same result with a new error.

• Hi Jo98,
    Can you set the number of pattern pair of your CSP at 3?
    Eva

• @evaesteban said:
    Hi Jo98,
    Can you set the number of pattern pair of your CSP at 3?
    Eva

Yes

• Let me know if that works!

• @evaesteban said:
    Let me know if that works!

It doesn't work. :( same error

• Hi Jo98,
    Okay, thanks for testing that out and bringing the error to our attention. This particular tutorial was generated by a user (Rakesh Jakati). I've reached out to them for clarification. I'll keep you posted!

Eva

• @evaesteban said:
    Hi Jo98,
    Okay, thanks for testing that out and bringing the error to our attention. This particular tutorial was generated by a user (Rakesh Jakati). I've reached out to them for clarification. I'll keep you posted!

Eva

Thank you so much for your help.
    And just in case, I'll post the links of the pyp and xdf files I used.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SRkG_ytgTnYrA8V4OHxxlWu9gN7KSYwz/view?usp=sharing

• Awesome, thank you!

• Hi Jo98,

Can you set the number of pattern pair of your CSP at 2? Let me know if that works and we'll add a note to the documentation.

Eva