add Daisy to my existing Cyton ? [resolved]

msl052msl052 Los Angeles
edited August 27 in Cyton

Is it possible to buy just the Daisy Boards? I have couple Cyton Boards but want to use the Daisy to record with 16 channels. In the store, it seems that I can't buy them separately.

Comments

• wjcroftwjcroft Mount Shasta, CA

Yes, email contact at openbci.com with your initial Cyton purchase info. You can then order Daisy(s).
    William

• What kind of purchase info is needed?
    In our case, we are a government agency and the purchase was made by another person (an admin). All we will know is the date it was ordered, what was on the order and what they probably said the company name is...
    Also, I am curious why this is necessary, is there a compatibility issue w/ versions?

• wjcroftwjcroft Mount Shasta, CA

David, hi.

Please email contact at openbci.com and ask what is needed to order the Daisy add-on. Probably just order date or name is sufficient.

is there a compatibility issue w/ versions?

No, all the Daisy's are alike. The driver for this policy was that a very small number of users who did not own Cyton, were planning on lashing up the Daisy to their own microcontrollers. This would create warranty issues and also potential component damage / replacement difficulties if the Daisy was damaged.

William

• Roger.
    Request coming shortly