ALL OpenBCI boards are shipping (including 16 channel)

edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Hi,

Per the original announcement and text on the web page, did boards actually start going out yesterday? Has anyone gotten any shipping notification? Can't wait to get the hardware in my hands to start experimenting!

Frank

Comments

• I didn't participate in the kickstarter so it didn't occur to me to look there -- thanks!
  • I just received my Kickstarter 8-bit board!
  • Here's all the fun stuff that I received in my Kickstarter package...

Chip
  • Anyone else get their 8-bit boards yet? In particular, anyone who pre-ordered?

I preordered my 8-bit board, but haven't received anything yet.

-Dan
  • Just got my 8-bit board (was a pre-order). Can't wait to start playing with it!

-Dan
  • wjcroftwjcroft Mount Shasta, CA
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/openbci/openbci-an-open-source-brain-computer-interface-fo/posts

"We are now shipping all products—8bit boards, 32bit boards, and
    16-channel R&D kits. Many of you have already received your kits,
    and those of you who haven’t can expect your kit any day now. Our
    fulfillment center is working tirelessly to ship out as many orders as
    possible each day, and we’re working closely with them to make sure all
    the right stuff goes to the right people. Thank you very much for your
    patience throughout this process. It’s been quite the journey!"
  • Hi,

Still waiting on my board, wondering what the shipping schedule is looking. When I ordered the first week of November the website said pre-orders would ship out November 10th but that turned out not to be true, as it sounds like 32-bit boards didn't start shipping until the next week at the earliest. Is there any way to find out where my order is in queue? Trying to plan projects for vacation time around the holidays and it would be good to know a little in advance. Thanks!
  • I too, am wondering if it is possible to get an update. I know that being in Aus I will probably have to wait a bit longer, but due to being away for a bit over the christmas break I might have to ask a neighbour to watch for packages for me.
  • edited December 2014
    If I say in optimistic,,,
    The OpenBCI staff may be too busy to report shipping statement.
    How about share delivered info at this page.

If anyone who has received a product , then write here

e.g.
    Type:8bitKit , Order: 2014/09/01 ,  Deliver:2014/12/23

• Ok, I received mine this afternoon. 16-bit kit, Ordered November 6, received December 12th.
  • Thank you  for your information.
    perhaps...  "16-bit kit" means  "16-channel R&D Kit" 
    (I ordered "16-ch R&D Kit" at 10/10 but not shipped )
  • To share my details, I've ordered the 32 bit / 16 channel kit on the 8th of August from the online store, am located in Australia but haven't received it yet.
  • Thank you.
    I'm live in Japan and not yet received
    so  shipping  for foreign countries may be delayed.
  • @sumi and @cjros I am in US and I ordered a 16ch R&D kit the same day the pre-order opened and mine hasn't shipped yet. I guess they are first shipping the kickstarter ones and then we'll be in queue.
  • >they are first shipping the kickstarter ones
    I think so, that is consistent with reason.
    The member of Kickstarters  are 947. 
    If staff  shipped 30 packs per one day ,  it takes 30days for shipping  for kickstarters.
    I'm not backers member , so I have to wait until next year.

• I did receive mine last week and I wasn't a kickstarter backer. I ordered on November 6th and and ordered the 32-bit, 8 channel kit.
  • @fgallina, congratulations on the new kit... hope you have fun with it. I believe there was some debugging to be done on the daisy chain module, which is why the 16 ch boards have been delayed. Right now they show up as sold out on the store too.
  • I received mine today.
    Thank you very much for BCI staff and everyone.

Order  : 10/10 (OrderNumber#11XX)
    Product: 16ch R&D kit 
    Received:12/20  (ship date:12/13)

# I setup my board and power on  
    # but LED does not blink 3 times.. hummm..
  • Thank you very much for your important information.
    I will check it!!
  • edited December 2014
    hi 
    I have bought "OpenBCI Electrode Starter Kit"  from 26 November
    and didn't get any thing up to now 

how to know what happen to my gadget ?
    I send a question on "contact us" , but didn't got any response too 

what to do now ?
    and thanks
  • Hello everyone,

After some times lurking around, I'm posting to announce that I'm officially a happy member of the OpenBCI community. I received a daisy-chain kit on Saturday, here in France. Ordered during the kickstarter compain ("early bid"). I have yet to test it now :) You'd think that after nearly one year waiting I'd be spending my nights and days connected to the board, but I've got some other BCI related stuff to finish first -- I don't want to tease anybody (OK, maybe just a bit :D), but as part of my work, I've coded a working bridge between Processing and OpenViBE. I hope I can speak about by the end of the week in another thread. Until then good luck to the ones still waiting their boards: it's gonna happen! :))
  • Mine arrived in aus today, 32 bit ordered in august.
  • I have just received mine (32-bit, Kickstarter campaign) a moment ago, here in Germany :)
  • Mine arrived 30th Dec in QLD, Australia.

Stoked to get started.
  • Hi I ordered a 3 bit board on 14th November. I didn't get any update from their contact mail after 11th December.  Keeping fingers crossed to receive it anyday now. Thanks for everyone who confirmed receiving boards :) 
  • Did anyone who ordered from the beta online store back in August (before Shopify, when it was UltraCortex on OpenCart) get their kit yet?

I'm worried that something may had gone wrong with those orders, as people way past that date have received their kits already.
  • I am still waiting my order of the 16 channel. Hope it will arrive soon as the others from Japan, Australia and France.

Best regards from Indonesia
  • edited January 2015
    Hi,

My order number is #1173 and I live in Austin
    I checked on my online store it says: 

Is there any shipping status that I could check to see where is my package?

thank you for reply