I am looking at OpenBCI as an option because it supports 16 channel, and has high-quality at a good price point. What would I need exactly to get started to do a brain map and then training?
1. Cyton + Daisy Biosensing Boards (16-Channels)
2. Ultracortex "Mark IV" EEG Headset - pro-assembled, 16 channels
3. Muscle sensor?
4. Heart rate sensor?
5. Bio Era (looks like Bio Explorer still does not support OpenBCI)
6. wifi board when it becomes available
7. SD card and my own win 10 laptop
That's it? No need for additional electrodes? paste?
Now what would we do once we have gotten a brain map (I guess using BioEra?)? I know with Pete he has his TLC suite or his service to provide you with a training plan .. but with OpenBCI? I mean buying the qwiz is the default backup option but looks like OpenBCI is a low newer, more powerful, and has more potential - but I am not technical enough (although a software engineer) to mess about with doing too much fiddling .. I want to get on with "fixing" myself ;-)
And once we have training plan can Bio Era be used to train the brain? Will all the games out there
I am just trying to see the full picture here from start to "finish" and not buy into this system (a big investment) and then find I am locked out