Newbie on the block

Hi all. I've been looking around in here for a while now, and after much deliberation have just pushed the GO button on a 16ch R&D kit. I now have the longest few days of my life looking forward to it getting here, and am fizzing over the endless possibilities on offer with the right R&D and this kit. I hope to see and interact with the community surrounding OBCI a bit in the future, I have a lot of learning to do!

Comments

• celticharpcelticharp Athens, Greece
    Hello to you too and welcome!
    I can totally understand you... well, I've been waiting for a whole year for the kickstarter campaign of the Ganglion board! And now that the Ganglion has arrived, I have realised to my surprise that the conductive paste was missing! From my enthusiasm I didn't even notice that it was not actually included with the gold-cup electrodes! HAHA!
    So now I am waiting for my paste in order to use the board.
    Did you purchase a paste? Just making sure because it's not included in the R&D kit either..

Happy studying! I am also in that process.
  • Yes thank you for saying.  With no cap or method yet to place electrodes, I thought this would be the best way to get started. I did think of the paste  :)
  • I'm in a similar boat, though my kit just arrived. I assembled it and ordered my paste. Now I'm trying to make it actually work, which I haven't yet accomplished. I keep getting a "Railed" notice on my GUI. 

Excited to get it up and running!

Good luck to you two!